Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

shocked and awed
Number32012 posted:
Hello ladies!!!! I am new here today but not new to the webmd pregnancy communities at all. The ladies here in the past have been a huge comfort to me in my hard days and trying times. I am here again because I am expecting my 3rd child on approx. 9/21/12. This is actually a hilarious EDD as my DS aged 16 months was due on 9/22/10. Winter is a busy time for my husband and I. LOL

BridgetBurke responded:
Hello. We are due 9-27-12. So we are pretty close. This will be our second child. We are super excited but very nervous because we had a m/c in Sept. We have our first u/s scheduled for Valentines Day! Hope to KIP with you. H&H 9 months.

Bridget

Harely replied to BridgetBurke's response:
Hello Ladies,
I am due close to u both too! I am due 9/22/12, my last son was born 9/22/11, so they will be a year apart. This is number 8 for us. What are u ladies hoping for? Boy or Girl? We don't care either way. We have 2 girls 14, and 12, and all the rest are boys, 9, 6, 4, 14 months and 4 months. They all have close names, so we could go either way, Shanna, Stella, Shane, Stelen, Shelby, Samual, and Waylon, yes we went with a different letter for the last one! But leaving it open for us if it's a boy this time again it will be Willie. Yes we are very big country fans as u can see. Good luck to u both, stay in touch.

Sarah

Number32012 replied to BridgetBurke's response:
Valentine's Day is my 3rd wedding anniversary. How cool!! Hope to KIP with you too. Take care!!
-Samantha(32),DH(29),DS(7),DSS(3),DS(1)
EDD 9/21/12

Number32012 replied to Harely's response:
What a wonderful big family!! I am actually hoping for another boy. I love my lil men and they are so much easier to shop for!! I just dress them like I dress my DH.. lol!! I wanted to give my second son the middle name Garth, because I love Garth Brooks but my DH vetoed that. We have Dennis and William and if a boy, this one will be Shawn Benjamin..
-Samantha(32),DH(29),DS(7),DSS(3),DS(1)
EDD 9/21/12

hlvmom10 responded:
Hey girls!!
I am due Sept 28th with my second

Harely replied to hlvmom10's response:
Congrat's! What is ur first baby b or g? Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 years old been with my amazing boyfriend for 2 years and we are expecting our first baby, God willing early Jan, definitely came as a surprise...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful