Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

shocked and awed
Number32012 posted:
Hello ladies!!!! I am new here today but not new to the webmd pregnancy communities at all. The ladies here in the past have been a huge comfort to me in my hard days and trying times. I am here again because I am expecting my 3rd child on approx. 9/21/12. This is actually a hilarious EDD as my DS aged 16 months was due on 9/22/10. Winter is a busy time for my husband and I. LOL

BridgetBurke responded:
Hello. We are due 9-27-12. So we are pretty close. This will be our second child. We are super excited but very nervous because we had a m/c in Sept. We have our first u/s scheduled for Valentines Day! Hope to KIP with you. H&H 9 months.

Bridget

Harely replied to BridgetBurke's response:
Hello Ladies,
I am due close to u both too! I am due 9/22/12, my last son was born 9/22/11, so they will be a year apart. This is number 8 for us. What are u ladies hoping for? Boy or Girl? We don't care either way. We have 2 girls 14, and 12, and all the rest are boys, 9, 6, 4, 14 months and 4 months. They all have close names, so we could go either way, Shanna, Stella, Shane, Stelen, Shelby, Samual, and Waylon, yes we went with a different letter for the last one! But leaving it open for us if it's a boy this time again it will be Willie. Yes we are very big country fans as u can see. Good luck to u both, stay in touch.

Sarah

Number32012 replied to BridgetBurke's response:
Valentine's Day is my 3rd wedding anniversary. How cool!! Hope to KIP with you too. Take care!!
-Samantha(32),DH(29),DS(7),DSS(3),DS(1)
EDD 9/21/12

Number32012 replied to Harely's response:
What a wonderful big family!! I am actually hoping for another boy. I love my lil men and they are so much easier to shop for!! I just dress them like I dress my DH.. lol!! I wanted to give my second son the middle name Garth, because I love Garth Brooks but my DH vetoed that. We have Dennis and William and if a boy, this one will be Shawn Benjamin..
-Samantha(32),DH(29),DS(7),DSS(3),DS(1)
EDD 9/21/12

hlvmom10 responded:
Hey girls!!
I am due Sept 28th with my second

Harely replied to hlvmom10's response:
Congrat's! What is ur first baby b or g? Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I suffered a miscarriage June 2010. We just got married in Feb 2011and are now expecting again! <3 We could not be more thrilled!

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.