Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

September Moms???
hoping101 posted:
I am due September 2nd with my second baby and looking for a due date buddy!!!!! Let me know!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

hlvmom10 responded:
I am due September 28th. A little bit farther...also my second..DS is 18months old

hoping101 replied to hlvmom10's response:
That's ok!!! My DS is 17 months old... sounds like we could face similar struggles. How is your pregnancy going so far?

hlvmom10 replied to hoping101's response:
Fine I guess. Really no symtoms except no energy...suprise! I see OB on feb 16th. Pretty excited DS is the one who tipped me off.. it's very weird.. so weird that I googled it. For the last two weeks he has been pulling my shirt up lol and putting his head on my belly.. I tell him.. " no that's mommys tummy..where is your tummy....." and he would just ignore me lol...Google ... not the only one who has had a toddler predict pregnancy.. kind of freaked me out.. not going to lie.

hoping101 replied to hlvmom10's response:
That's too funny! My son acts like he doesn't want anything to do with me. He is acting quite emotional. My dogs on the other hand... always know when I am pregnant... they suffocate me with attention!

So far I have had sore breasts, morning (all day) sickness, and fatigue. It's been a tough few weeks! Especially keeping it a secret from everyone!

I bet you are excited about your OB appt. I have had 4 ultrasounds so far as they were watching me closely with my past history of miscarriages and my dates were off. At 6 and 8 weeks we heard and saw a happy growing baby! It's so exciting!!! I can't wait to be able to use my home doppler to hear my bean whenever I want!!!

mwhite80 responded:
Based on my last period I am due early Sept 2012. I still have to go to my first appointment due to problems with my health insurance that we had to straighten out before we saw a doctor. This will be my third baby
Madeline(31)DH(30)-DS Paul(4), DD Isabella (11 months), HPT 1/07/12

hoping101 replied to mwhite80's response:
Congrats! Don't you just love insurance companies??? Third baby huh? I don't know how you do it!!!

mwhite80 replied to hoping101's response:
Its not easy with 2, 3 should definetly be challenging. Baby #3 was a total surprise. DH was going to get snipped this summer and i thought we were being careful but i guess we were not that careful after all. We will love this baby as much as our other 2 and the hubby is still getting his vasectomy this summer.

BridgetBurke responded:
I am due September 27th. This will also be my 2nd child. DS is 2 years old next weekend!! (I can not believe my baby will be 2!) I have suffered 2 m/c's since the birth of our son, so while I am incredibly excited I'm also exceptionally nervous. We are taking DS to Disney for his birthday so that should help pass the time. I had to take Clomid to conceive so I am still seeing an RE. My first appt and u/s with her is Feb 14th. (Very romantic Valentine's day, right?) I will be 7 weeks 5 days at that point. If all goes well (please God) than I will call my OBGYN to schedule my first appt with them. I have not had any morning sickness yet. I am just very tired and pee A LOT!! Haha. Hope to get to follow all of you through this journey.

Bridget

militarychick replied to BridgetBurke's response:
Im due on the 15th earlier than ur due date but who knows maybe ill deliver late

hlvmom10 replied to hoping101's response:
I am pretty excited. Well it's still kind of ..really...?? I got home last night after a bad day at work and found DS standing on a kitchen chair.. in a diaper and a sweatshirt......"washing dishes" , soaking wet... I said.. " what are you doing"...lol he just started babbling away If I can have moments like that..everyday for the next 9 months I know we'll be just fine

hlvmom10 replied to BridgetBurke's response:
I know how you feel.. DS will be 2 in July ( a little farther) . I have sort of mixed emotions about my baby growing up and having another one ( obviously can't go back now & wouldnt want to )...I also had a m/c in sept 2011...I didnt think it would be so soon!

mwhite80 replied to BridgetBurke's response:
My baby girl will be 1 on Valentine's Day, they grow too fast. My oldest will be 5 in July and starting kindergarten in Sept which should make things easier with a new baby. Good luck to everyone

jermanda23 responded:
According to my last period (which is always right on time) I am due Sept. 28th with our second. My son is a little over 2. We tried for him for a year and a half and we'd been trying for this baby for 8 months. I was worried it would take over a year again so we're so very excited. Glad to see there's other Sept. babies on board - I thought I was the only one who knew right away!

Zaysmama replied to jermanda23's response:
According to my last AF, baby #2 is due Sept 11, 2012. DS will be 3 next month. I can't believe he is getting so big soo fast. A few of my close friends are having babies this year, one a few weeks ago, one next month and one the following month. I kept thinking wow they are all going to have newborns when my baby will be 3... now i have another baby on the way. Totally nervous about how DS will take having to share the spotlight and mommy's attention, but super excited to expand our family.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Christine. My husband and I have been married since Nov. 2007. We have an almost 4 year old son that was born on 07/07/07 and an almost 1 y...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful