Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

September Moms???
hoping101 posted:
I am due September 2nd with my second baby and looking for a due date buddy!!!!! Let me know!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

hlvmom10 responded:
I am due September 28th. A little bit farther...also my second..DS is 18months old

hoping101 replied to hlvmom10's response:
That's ok!!! My DS is 17 months old... sounds like we could face similar struggles. How is your pregnancy going so far?

hlvmom10 replied to hoping101's response:
Fine I guess. Really no symtoms except no energy...suprise! I see OB on feb 16th. Pretty excited DS is the one who tipped me off.. it's very weird.. so weird that I googled it. For the last two weeks he has been pulling my shirt up lol and putting his head on my belly.. I tell him.. " no that's mommys tummy..where is your tummy....." and he would just ignore me lol...Google ... not the only one who has had a toddler predict pregnancy.. kind of freaked me out.. not going to lie.

hoping101 replied to hlvmom10's response:
That's too funny! My son acts like he doesn't want anything to do with me. He is acting quite emotional. My dogs on the other hand... always know when I am pregnant... they suffocate me with attention!

So far I have had sore breasts, morning (all day) sickness, and fatigue. It's been a tough few weeks! Especially keeping it a secret from everyone!

I bet you are excited about your OB appt. I have had 4 ultrasounds so far as they were watching me closely with my past history of miscarriages and my dates were off. At 6 and 8 weeks we heard and saw a happy growing baby! It's so exciting!!! I can't wait to be able to use my home doppler to hear my bean whenever I want!!!

mwhite80 responded:
Based on my last period I am due early Sept 2012. I still have to go to my first appointment due to problems with my health insurance that we had to straighten out before we saw a doctor. This will be my third baby
Madeline(31)DH(30)-DS Paul(4), DD Isabella (11 months), HPT 1/07/12

hoping101 replied to mwhite80's response:
Congrats! Don't you just love insurance companies??? Third baby huh? I don't know how you do it!!!

mwhite80 replied to hoping101's response:
Its not easy with 2, 3 should definetly be challenging. Baby #3 was a total surprise. DH was going to get snipped this summer and i thought we were being careful but i guess we were not that careful after all. We will love this baby as much as our other 2 and the hubby is still getting his vasectomy this summer.

BridgetBurke responded:
I am due September 27th. This will also be my 2nd child. DS is 2 years old next weekend!! (I can not believe my baby will be 2!) I have suffered 2 m/c's since the birth of our son, so while I am incredibly excited I'm also exceptionally nervous. We are taking DS to Disney for his birthday so that should help pass the time. I had to take Clomid to conceive so I am still seeing an RE. My first appt and u/s with her is Feb 14th. (Very romantic Valentine's day, right?) I will be 7 weeks 5 days at that point. If all goes well (please God) than I will call my OBGYN to schedule my first appt with them. I have not had any morning sickness yet. I am just very tired and pee A LOT!! Haha. Hope to get to follow all of you through this journey.

Bridget

militarychick replied to BridgetBurke's response:
Im due on the 15th earlier than ur due date but who knows maybe ill deliver late

hlvmom10 replied to hoping101's response:
I am pretty excited. Well it's still kind of ..really...?? I got home last night after a bad day at work and found DS standing on a kitchen chair.. in a diaper and a sweatshirt......"washing dishes" , soaking wet... I said.. " what are you doing"...lol he just started babbling away If I can have moments like that..everyday for the next 9 months I know we'll be just fine

hlvmom10 replied to BridgetBurke's response:
I know how you feel.. DS will be 2 in July ( a little farther) . I have sort of mixed emotions about my baby growing up and having another one ( obviously can't go back now & wouldnt want to )...I also had a m/c in sept 2011...I didnt think it would be so soon!

mwhite80 replied to BridgetBurke's response:
My baby girl will be 1 on Valentine's Day, they grow too fast. My oldest will be 5 in July and starting kindergarten in Sept which should make things easier with a new baby. Good luck to everyone

jermanda23 responded:
According to my last period (which is always right on time) I am due Sept. 28th with our second. My son is a little over 2. We tried for him for a year and a half and we'd been trying for this baby for 8 months. I was worried it would take over a year again so we're so very excited. Glad to see there's other Sept. babies on board - I thought I was the only one who knew right away!

Zaysmama replied to jermanda23's response:
According to my last AF, baby #2 is due Sept 11, 2012. DS will be 3 next month. I can't believe he is getting so big soo fast. A few of my close friends are having babies this year, one a few weeks ago, one next month and one the following month. I kept thinking wow they are all going to have newborns when my baby will be 3... now i have another baby on the way. Totally nervous about how DS will take having to share the spotlight and mommy's attention, but super excited to expand our family.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello my name is Laura and I am 22. Not married yet but have been engaged for the past few months. We were planning on getting married next summer but...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.