Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Names?
kmaloy posted:
It's early I know, but my Dh and I are already looking at names for our baby (sex unknown). We have a couple options and looking for some input. The options are:
Boy-Liam Gunnar or Andrew Creed
Girl- Roan Elizabeth or Shayla Mae

I will not take offense to anyone's opinions. Just would like some honest feedback. After all, a person is pretty much stuck with the name given to them.

militarychick responded:
Hey hun, its not to early ive had my names picked out for a really long time. I like the girl names you picked out its defintely different and i like ur section option for the boy name.

Zaysmama replied to militarychick's response:
its def not to early to have names... DH and I picked out our names as soon as we started ttc... I personally like Liam and Roan... they are adorable!
Best of luck through your pregnancy!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Definitely not too early. As soon as I found I was pregnant with both my kids, we figured out names.

I like both Liam and Andrew. One of my cousins' sons is named Liam. As for the girl's name, personally I like Shayla Mae better.

mwhite80 responded:
My kids first names were already picked out before they were born their middle names were decided later on, I know alot of people that planned way in advance. As for your names I like the boys names both of them. I love shayla , my friend named her daughter that. Roan, is that pronounced like Rowan or like joan with a R. Just curious, very original not my favorite but its your child
Madeline(31)DH(30)-DS Paul(4), DD Isabella (11 months), HPT 1/07/12

Number32012 responded:
Not too early at all dear. I have names for our prospective lil one too. lol I love Liam Gunnar..very strong scandinavian name.
-Samantha(32),DH(29),DS(7),DSD(3),DS(1)
EDD 9/21/12

Zaysmama replied to Number32012's response:
So are all of these names that you and DH have decided on but can't chose between or are these the name you like?
DH and I took several discussions to decide on the names!

hlvmom10 responded:
Not weird. I love Liam. My son's name is Hausten Liam...
This time were thinking...

Henry for a boy..
Bentlee for a girl..

I really love Blair...but DH said it reminds him of the Blair Witch Proj.

B.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 27 years old and my husband is 28. We were married on June 27, 2009. I wasn't ready for kids right away as I have an irrational fear of fi...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.