Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Due Dates
Zaysmama posted:
Hey ladies everyone on the first tri board should be due within like 3 months of each other... So when is your EDD?

My name is Heathir
Im currently 8wks 0days (based on last AF)
I am due on 9/11/12

mwhite80 responded:
According to my last period I should be due 9/03/2012. I go in for my blood test on 2/01 so I should get a more accurate due date soon.
Madeline(31)DH(30)-DS Paul(4), DD Isabella (11 months), HPT 1/07/12

Number32012 responded:
According to my lmp my edd is 9/21/12 which makes me about 6wks 4days.
-Samantha(32),DH(29),DS(7),DSD(3),DS(1)
EDD 9/21/12

hoping101 responded:
My name is Melinda
I am currently 9 weeks 1 day based off ultrasound
My estimated due date is 9/2/12

begginforbaby responded:
My name is Lindsay
I am 5weeks based on LMP and my EDD is 10/03/2012!

Capriciousangel31 responded:
I am due August 17th

Zaysmama replied to Capriciousangel31's response:
wow we have some from august september and october so far on here...
Havent seen anyone with identical dates tho!

amg0926 responded:
by LMP I am due 9-12, I go today for my bloodwork.. hopefully find out more today!

sarahann1978 responded:
My name is Sarah, I am about to hop up to the 2nd tri board as I am 12 wk 3 days, but I am due August 12!
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

Naami responded:
Hi girls... edd 10/6 but I'll get a better estimate next week. This my second. My first was born this past August and is 5 months old now

heartversushead responded:
I will be 10wks tomorrow with my first. I'm due 29-Aug-12 and am looking forward to the next ultrasound to see how much my little one has grown since the 7wks sonogram!

BridgetBurke responded:
Hello everyone.

My name is Bridget. I am currently 5wks 5days with baby #2. According to my LMP I am due 9-27-12. My first dr appt and u/s is Feb. 14th. I am very excited, but also extremely nervous because we had a m/c in Sept. Hoping to put my fears to rest when we see our little peanut on Valentines Day. Green team!

Question for all of you who replied so far: Do you want to find out what you are having? (Green team = find out Yellow team = surprise Purple team = Not sure yet)

Good luck and a H&H 9 months to all!

ourbaby81612 responded:
Capriciousangel31 and I are close. I'm due 8/16/12 with baby #2. I've had multiple u/s thus far and they've given me anywhere from 8/13 to 8/17. MD said u/s is only accurate to within a week and the further along you get the less accurate they are. I'm going by my own calculations regarding conception and that mades me due 8/16/12. It would be awesome to deliver on my due date as it's also my birthday...though I realize the chances of that are small.

mtg09 responded:
I'm Misty. Pregnent with baby #2.
I'm due Sept.7 ( as of last AF).
Ultrasound on Feb.22 to confirm it.

sw2005 responded:
Hi, I'm Myra & my DD is Oct. 6th. This is my first child

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Crystal. DH's name is Michael. We live in Cabin Creek, West Virginia. Finally pregnant with our first after 3 years of trying. PINK TEA...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.