Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

big surprise
Anon_19625 posted:
Hi,
im new here a friend recomended this site. I am a stay at home mom of 2 beautiful girls 3 years and 8 months. I just found out that I am pregnant again, and to my surprise it is twins. This was an unplanned pregnancy I liked the 2 + year gap I have with my girls, we wanted 1 more child but not for another year, for the hubby's sake i hope at least 1 baby is a boy, hehe. Twins should be fun, i guess, lord help me.

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Congratulations!

Does twins run in either of your families?
Me (31) DH (30) Hoping for 1st DS or DD by next year!

God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

Anon_19625 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Thank you BeautifullyBlessed. We really don't have any twins in our families, it is a total shock. And I forgot to post before my due date is 08/26/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

i thought i was having a baby but its just a sack for a baby no baby i dont understand what happened going for one more ultrasound then a DNC i dont k...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.