Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

No Symptoms
rittersport2003 posted:
Hello, I just got my long waited BFP on Thursday. On Wednesday I had really itchy breasts and AF like cramps, so I was sure she will show. But no, she didn't and I got the BFP I was hoping for. Today is Sunday and I have no symptoms. Or at least not as many as I would expect. I really have no idea what or when to expect, since this is my second pregnancy( first one ended in very early miscarriage so I didn't really have time to figure out symptoms). I am still having cramps, just like the ones before AF and my boobs are little itchy, but not unbearable. Is this normal for this early in pregnancy? No nausea, tiredness, anything else.
Please reply if you have an idea about this!

Thank you!

hlvmom10 responded:
well first of congrats!!! Symptoms for me don't really start until 9 weeks or so. I think the first thing you'll notice is being tired. Just relax and take care of yourself..pretty soon you'll wish you didnt have symptoms lol..ex 38 weeks along and cant breathe!!!!

B.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Normal. My symptoms didn't start until around 5 1/2 weeks for both pregnancies. Also, you may not get symptoms. A friend of mine is 32 weeks along and other than sore boobs had no symptoms. Also, a regular poster on WebMD had no symptoms when she was pregnant with her twins.

Spotlight: Member Stories

This is my first pregnancy, and my and my DF are so excited, as well as all our family. It will be my moms first grandchild, and is bringing such joy ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.