Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

2 Positives on expired tests
kstategrad07 posted:
Hey Ladies!

I am 2 days past due, and yesterday I started feeling nauseated, gassy/bloated, and having lower back pains. So this morning I took two pregnancy tests that I had left from DS. I got positives on both of them (not light lines either), but they were both expired by at least a year. DH and I haven't been actively trying, but we haven't been preventing either because we would love another baby!

I didn't want to post this on the "Am I Pregnant" board, because I thought some of you who actually are pregnant might have had the same experience.

I know the best thing to do would be to buy another test or go to the doctor, but I can't drive so I will have to wait till DH gets home. In the meantime I thought I would see your experience/opinions!

Thanks!

Capriciousangel31 responded:
I have never tested on an expired test, but I tested the day AF was due and got very dark positive lines, I would say if you have all symptoms and got two positive test then you are preggo, but definitely go to the store once the DH to test on a non expired test .

Baby dust to you

kstategrad07 replied to Capriciousangel31's response:
When DH got home and after I surprised him with the news we went and got another test, and it was positive! It was a digital and it showed up in about a min, when it can take up to 3!
Amanda(26), DH(27), DS Michial(20 Months)

mwhite80 replied to kstategrad07's response:
Congratulations happy nine months to you and your family
Madeline(31)DH(30)-DS Paul(4), DD Isabella (11 months), HPT 1/07/12

Gloria454 responded:
Hello! I think, this is a very interesting and informative article about pregnancy test http://saymommy.com/pregnancy-test/

Capriciousangel31 replied to kstategrad07's response:
Congrats!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I found out i was pregnant with my first baby april 13, 2010. I had my first prenatal appointment april 26 and miscarried April 28. My due date had be...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful