Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

2 Positives on expired tests
kstategrad07 posted:
Hey Ladies!

I am 2 days past due, and yesterday I started feeling nauseated, gassy/bloated, and having lower back pains. So this morning I took two pregnancy tests that I had left from DS. I got positives on both of them (not light lines either), but they were both expired by at least a year. DH and I haven't been actively trying, but we haven't been preventing either because we would love another baby!

I didn't want to post this on the "Am I Pregnant" board, because I thought some of you who actually are pregnant might have had the same experience.

I know the best thing to do would be to buy another test or go to the doctor, but I can't drive so I will have to wait till DH gets home. In the meantime I thought I would see your experience/opinions!

Thanks!

capriciousangel31 responded:
I have never tested on an expired test, but I tested the day AF was due and got very dark positive lines, I would say if you have all symptoms and got two positive test then you are preggo, but definitely go to the store once the DH to test on a non expired test .

Baby dust to you

kstategrad07 replied to capriciousangel31's response:
When DH got home and after I surprised him with the news we went and got another test, and it was positive! It was a digital and it showed up in about a min, when it can take up to 3!
Amanda(26), DH(27), DS Michial(20 Months)

mwhite80 replied to kstategrad07's response:
Congratulations happy nine months to you and your family
Madeline(31)DH(30)-DS Paul(4), DD Isabella (11 months), HPT 1/07/12

Gloria454 responded:
Hello! I think, this is a very interesting and informative article about pregnancy test http://saymommy.com/pregnancy-test/

capriciousangel31 replied to kstategrad07's response:
Congrats!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hiya! I'm a mommy of a beautiful 4 year old daughter named Sophia Noel and I have my second on the way. I have been a single mother for most of my...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.