Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

please help
    leighleigh87 posted:
    im not due to stared for 13 teen day an the last two tims iv had sex i have bleeding an its has never happen to me befor could i be pregnant

Anon_236430 responded:
    If you aren't scheduled to start your period for another thirteen days then you'll have to wait until you miss your period. It's too early to do an HPT.

Sometimes you can bleed after sex. Maybe it was a little too rough or you weren't wet enough. It happens sometimes and isn't anything to really worried about. But if you are worried then go talk to your doctor.

Please use proper spelling, punctuation, grammer and English. I had to read through what you posted several times before I could understand what you were saying.

Gloria454 responded:
    You know it is difficult to diagnose if you are pregnant or no, but here you can find the information about pregnancy symptoms https://saymommy.com/pregnancy-symptoms/ good luck!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23.. My hubby and I will celebrate our 1 yr anniversary on 6/18/2010. We were off/on high school sweethearts and ended up going separate ways. Af...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
    Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    119 of 196 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.