Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

First Ultrasound today
mwhite80 posted:
So today is the day!!!! I finally get to see my baby today. Well the hubby is pissing me off, first he doesnt want to go today. He says he already heard the heartbeat and doesnt feel he needs to go today since he already heard the heart and it is too early for gender. Now he also wants me to take our kids over his parents house since he needs his sleep because he works nights. I told my four year old he can go with me and he is excited and my appointment is at 2pm which is when she usually naps. So he wants me to take them over to his parents house where they smoke in my kids faces and my daughter sleeps on their flithy floor. Grrr I was so ecited today and now he is just pissing me off
Madeline(31)DH(30)-DS Paul(4), DD Isabella (11 months), HPT 1/07/12

mommyin2011 responded:
I know this was posted 4 days ago, but I want to say sorry that your day was ruined. Guys can be very insensitive during this time. try not to take it to heart. I don't think they know any better....I hope it all turned out ok and you got to see your baby
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - DS born on 7/31/11 - Baby 2 due on 7/20/12! 2nd baby due only 11 days before my sons 1st b-day...It's going to be a wild ride!

mwhite80 replied to mommyin2011's response:
Thanks for you response. This is our third baby and was truly unplanned. I really wish he wouls get on board with this pregnancy. He claims he will be going to the 20 weeks ultrasound. We will see.
Madeline(31)DH(31)-DS Paul(4), DD Isabella (1), HPT 1/07/12 EDD 08/25/12 Green Team

Zaysmama replied to mwhite80's response:
hopefully things shape up super soon!
how did your ultrasound appt go? other than DH being a poopie head

mwhite80 replied to Zaysmama's response:
it went well. The baby was good everything looked normal, we are further along then I thought. Thanks for asking, see you over at the second trimester when you get over.
Madeline(31)DH(31)-DS Paul(4), DD Isabella (1), HPT 1/07/12 EDD 08/25/12 Green Team

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Rainie and my husband's name is Tommy. Tommy and I have been together since December 2005, we finally got married in February 2010. WOT...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.