Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

not sure if i am pregnant
An_241649 posted:
it has been awhile since i had a baby or even been pregnant, my son is almost 14 years old and he is my only child. my husband and i have been trying since we were married in sept. I think i might be but i am not sure all the home tests come back negative, but i am having some soreness in certain parts of my body. he wants me to keep doing the home tests and he even wanted me to go to my doctor which i am in about 3 weeks.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE

Gloria454 responded:
Hi, I think it's a good idea to consult the dr, but you can compare the symptoms described here https://saymommy.com/pregnancy-symptoms/ with yours I hope it'll help to understand, good luck!!!

shosister replied to Gloria454's response:
thanks that does help.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am pregnant with my second child. My husband and I have been married for over four years now and we have a three year old son. We are very excited a...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.