Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

First Ob appointment tomorrow.
SNB24 posted:
I am really nervous about my appointment tomorrow! I am hoping I will love my ob Megan Looby. I am not sure why I am so nervous, I guess it is because I have never met my ob, and I don't know exactly what to expect. I am trying not to get to nervous.

Zaysmama responded:
Congrats on ur pregnancy!!
hope everything went well at your ob appt...
how far along are you? will this be your first?

SNB24 replied to Zaysmama's response:
Thanks for your reply!! I am 10 weeks and 1 day. This is my first pregnancy, and I am still just nervous all the time with the fact being pregnant. I am hoping my next appointment will ease my nervousness, because I get to hear the heartbeat which will be sweet!!

Gloria454 replied to SNB24's response:
Hi, my congrats with your preg, I understand you, cause when I was pregnant all the time I worried about my little baby, so during my preg, I found week calendar and consulted it all the time https://saymommy.com/weeks/ may be it'll be useful for you too, all the best for you!

SNB24 replied to Gloria454's response:
Thanks for your help!!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to SNB24's response:
Please do try to manage your stress and worry. This is a beautiful time and before you know it, you'll be too tired to stress (ha, ha)

Congrats!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 23 and married to a Marine. We have a little girl who was born 2/14/08 and are expecting another baby due on 2/14/11.

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful