Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

First Ob appointment tomorrow.
SNB24 posted:
I am really nervous about my appointment tomorrow! I am hoping I will love my ob Megan Looby. I am not sure why I am so nervous, I guess it is because I have never met my ob, and I don't know exactly what to expect. I am trying not to get to nervous.

Zaysmama responded:
Congrats on ur pregnancy!!
hope everything went well at your ob appt...
how far along are you? will this be your first?

SNB24 replied to Zaysmama's response:
Thanks for your reply!! I am 10 weeks and 1 day. This is my first pregnancy, and I am still just nervous all the time with the fact being pregnant. I am hoping my next appointment will ease my nervousness, because I get to hear the heartbeat which will be sweet!!

Gloria454 replied to SNB24's response:
Hi, my congrats with your preg, I understand you, cause when I was pregnant all the time I worried about my little baby, so during my preg, I found week calendar and consulted it all the time https://saymommy.com/weeks/ may be it'll be useful for you too, all the best for you!

SNB24 replied to Gloria454's response:
Thanks for your help!!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to SNB24's response:
Please do try to manage your stress and worry. This is a beautiful time and before you know it, you'll be too tired to stress (ha, ha)

Congrats!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

We've been trying for three years for a third baby after having our first two with no difficulty! We just started seeing an RE recently because ge...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.