Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Bleeding
An_244015 posted:
Hi

i am pregnant and today i got loos motion and little bleeding ,

can any one give why its happens ..i am worried about this

light76 responded:
Call your doctor. He/She will call you in immediately or in the next few days to check you out. I do not know about the loose motion by the bleeding seems to be common in first trimester.

Keep us informed.

Good luck

RobynMia responded:
I agree with light76. Sometimes light spotting can mean nothing (and it often does) however, it is something you the doctor will look into. Typically if it is accompanied by other symptoms such as cramping you will get an ultrasound, culture test or blood test to see if you have an infection or other complications.

Gloria454 responded:
Hi, light bleeding on early period of pregnancy may happen but of course it's better to consult you dr, to prevent some unpleasant consequences, be healthy!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Lins (26) Mike (27) DD(4/17/12) TTC for 2 1/2 yrs...Clomid for 3 cycles. Miscarried @ 6wks on 2nd cycle & here we are again hoping all goes well :...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.