Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
daisie1018 posted:
I'm really hating morning sickness. It doesn't end! And the sore breasts are horrible.

Someone please tell me this all ends!

If I have to go through all 9 months with morning sickness, and tender boobs I don't think i'll want to get pregnant again.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
I promise it ends! You won't even remember this when you're holding that little baby

What have you tried for morning sickness? Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Juice was the only thing that worked for me. However, I did have to take some meds for the queasiness in the 2nd tri...

Hang in there!

Haylen

p.s. A tight sports bra can help with the boobs too

Zaysmama responded:
Welcome to pregnancy
How far along are you?... most women lose the morning sickness after the first trimest, but everyone is different...
The sore breast usually go away after a few weeks...
Things do get much better and you'll realize it was all worth in when you get to hold you LO in the end! ...
Keep your thoughts positive because things do get better!!!

daisie1018 replied to Zaysmama's response:
I'm only about 7 1/2-8 weeks.

I've been using a sports bra and it helps some.

I've been sipping Ginger ale for the morning sickness. But nothing seem to help.

I sure hope i'll forget everything after I have my baby because all this really sucks.

korin81 replied to daisie1018's response:
Hey Daisie1018, hang in there it does get better. I have had hyperemesis gravidarum with all three of my pregnancies. with my first I was sick till 25 weeks. With my second I had to take Zofran from week 5 until I had my daughter at 38 weeks. With this one I have been on Zofran and Phenegran since week 4! It allows me to keep my food and water down but I still feel awful all day. I have been to the ER twice for fluids and once for a kidney stone because of dehydration.

I hope your not as bad as me but if your are then ask your OB for some meds, it will help. Also stay hydrated even if that means a quick ER trip for a IV, you will feel better. My body started getting aches it was so bad. Eating every 3 hours helps, but I know how hard that can be when you feel like crap and your tummy hurts to eat.

But everyone is right, you will def forget all about this. It does go away and it is worth it in the end .
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), EDD: 10/18/12

Shakanson responded:
Daisie1018, I know how you feel. I'm at about 7 1/2 weeks, and for the last week I have had awful morning sickness. Except that it isn't only in the morning, it's pretty much on and off all day. Everyone tells me it will get better in about a month. For me, having snacks every few hours instead of eating regular meals is easier on my stomach. If I try to eat more than just a little bit I throw up. I hope we both start feeling better soon.

Gloria454 responded:
Hi, I tell you that it'll end, wait a while, as all women are different, so the symptoms are different too, but the most common process is described here https://saymommy.com/weeks/ so you may consult if you want, hope everything will be ok, good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were trying for over 2 years, and did a bunch of treatments to get pregnant, but we finally are! I'm just past 5 weeks and both e...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.