Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Could I be pregnant?
    KSG16 posted:
    Hi. First off I was 5 days late on my cycle. On the 5th day I started having some bleeding almost like a normal cycle but the blood was pink. I had some cramps. Yesterday I noticed my nipples were noticeably darker? I also started feeling nauseous in the evening and started getting a headache at the same exact time I started feeling nauseous and last night I just wanted to eat which normally happens before my cycle not after. I have been experiencing some back pain too. I am no longer bleeding (it lasted 4 days)but am still experiencing light cramps. I have never been pregnant before nor had some of these symptoms! If anyone could reply would be so great full!

korin81 responded:
    Have you taken a test? It could have been implantation bleeding, I would def take a test to see. Good luck!
    Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), EDD: 10/18/12

Gloria454 responded:
    Hi, the symptoms look like you are pregnant, but it's better to make a test or go to dr, so for more info you may read here https://saymommy.com/pregnancy-symptoms/ compare your sumptoms, hope it'll hekp! Good luck!

KSG16 replied to korin81's response:
    Hi. Thank you for replying. I went to the dr today they did a urine test and it was negative. However they still suspect something isn't right so they had me set up an appt for Thursday. After finding out the urine test was negative I was very disappointed. Me and my husband are trying to get pregnant and I'm not sure what else could cause my symptoms. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant with a negative urine test?

An_242764 replied to KSG16's response:
    There is a possibility if your body hasn't made enough of the HCG hormone. Wait a week and test again.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I'm Shauna. I have been married for coming up on 6 years and have one 3 year old son. I found the boards very helpful and fun with my last ...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
    New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    167 of 217 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.