Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Could I be pregnant?
KSG16 posted:
Hi. First off I was 5 days late on my cycle. On the 5th day I started having some bleeding almost like a normal cycle but the blood was pink. I had some cramps. Yesterday I noticed my nipples were noticeably darker? I also started feeling nauseous in the evening and started getting a headache at the same exact time I started feeling nauseous and last night I just wanted to eat which normally happens before my cycle not after. I have been experiencing some back pain too. I am no longer bleeding (it lasted 4 days)but am still experiencing light cramps. I have never been pregnant before nor had some of these symptoms! If anyone could reply would be so great full!

korin81 responded:
Have you taken a test? It could have been implantation bleeding, I would def take a test to see. Good luck!
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), EDD: 10/18/12

Gloria454 responded:
Hi, the symptoms look like you are pregnant, but it's better to make a test or go to dr, so for more info you may read here https://saymommy.com/pregnancy-symptoms/ compare your sumptoms, hope it'll hekp! Good luck!

KSG16 replied to korin81's response:
Hi. Thank you for replying. I went to the dr today they did a urine test and it was negative. However they still suspect something isn't right so they had me set up an appt for Thursday. After finding out the urine test was negative I was very disappointed. Me and my husband are trying to get pregnant and I'm not sure what else could cause my symptoms. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant with a negative urine test?

An_242764 replied to KSG16's response:
There is a possibility if your body hasn't made enough of the HCG hormone. Wait a week and test again.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married since April 2006 to a wonderful guy named Dave. I've been on and off the web MD boards since 2007 when I was pregnant with m...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.