Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Confused and Desperate for an answer.
AlyMF22 posted:
Hello everyone This is my first time posting, actually my first time on this site, haha. I'm not sure that I'm pregnant but I think there is a possibility. I've been randomly nauseous, My nipples are incredibly sensitive and sore ( Not from rough sex. My husband has been in the Philippines for almost two weeks now) I've been urinating more frequently but nothing urgent. I've been extremely tired but I think that has more to do with not being able to sleep till 2:30 in the morning because my husband is in a different country. I've been having small cramps on my ovaries and sides. And last but not least random but frequent headaches. I'm not suppose to get my period till the 25th but my last period was pretty light compared to how heavy I usually am. I have a doc appointment in 2 days but I would love to know what any of y'all think about my situation. Am I paranoid or pregnant?

thebirdisblue87 responded:
Hello,
It does sound like you might be pregnant. The only thing I wonder is if your husband has been gone since before your last period do you think you were pregnant before that one. Medically if you had your period towards the end of the month you should not be ovulating until about now for this month. That is if you ovulate normal. If your last period was really light you could have been pregnant last month. If thats the case you could take a test now and it should show positive because you would be about 6 weeks or so. The symptoms do sound like they could be but alot of things can cause these. This is my second pregnancy(after a chemical pregnancy in January) and both times I just knew I was pregnant. Well best of luck to you and let me know what you find out.

Jhawkchick responded:
I'd say take a HPT to begin with and see what those results are. If it's negative retest again in a week...because it definitely sounds like you could be, but that's all speculation until you actually take the test.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I just found out that I am pg with #1. Totally unexpected. I tried for 5 years with my ex and nothing not a single positive test at all. So I am super...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.