Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

6 weeks, 4 days...
    Jhawkchick posted:
    And starting to feel it. I'm not feeling sick (thank God!), but T-I-R-E-D!! I wanted to take a nap at 11:30, but kept pushing through. Then again at 2:30 and now, this day cna't get over fast enough!

korin81 responded:
    I am totally with ya, in the feeling tired! I am 13 weeks today and my all day sickness is finally going away. I still have to take a zofran in the mornings but it works now . But my energy is still very low. I work from home and I have my two younger kiddos running around so no naps for me lol. However by 7 pm I am ready for bed!!!! I usually drink some OJ after dinner to pep me up a bit. But always in bed at 8:30 pm ha!
    Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), EDD: 10/18/12

mama_to_bunches responded:
    I totally get what you're feeling. I'm a week behind you and feeling SO tired. I'm lucky I'm a SAHM so I try to lay down when I'm really tired. Otherwise I'm out by 9p or whenever I get the kids down.

Jhawkchick replied to mama_to_bunches's response:
    Wow...yes, you are definitely lucky. I work in outside sales so I'm on the road all the time which is extremely exhausting. But there are going to be some major changes in our lives before this baby is born and I'm hoping I'll be able to stay home with my little ones too--or at least go part time until they are older.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Gina. I am 29 years old and this is my first pregnancy and soon-2-be baby. HE or SHE is expected to make their grand entrance on February 1...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
    New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    167 of 217 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.