Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

6 weeks, 4 days...
Jhawkchick posted:
And starting to feel it. I'm not feeling sick (thank God!), but T-I-R-E-D!! I wanted to take a nap at 11:30, but kept pushing through. Then again at 2:30 and now, this day cna't get over fast enough!

korin81 responded:
I am totally with ya, in the feeling tired! I am 13 weeks today and my all day sickness is finally going away. I still have to take a zofran in the mornings but it works now . But my energy is still very low. I work from home and I have my two younger kiddos running around so no naps for me lol. However by 7 pm I am ready for bed!!!! I usually drink some OJ after dinner to pep me up a bit. But always in bed at 8:30 pm ha!
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), EDD: 10/18/12

mama_to_bunches responded:
I totally get what you're feeling. I'm a week behind you and feeling SO tired. I'm lucky I'm a SAHM so I try to lay down when I'm really tired. Otherwise I'm out by 9p or whenever I get the kids down.

Jhawkchick replied to mama_to_bunches's response:
Wow...yes, you are definitely lucky. I work in outside sales so I'm on the road all the time which is extremely exhausting. But there are going to be some major changes in our lives before this baby is born and I'm hoping I'll be able to stay home with my little ones too--or at least go part time until they are older.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two wonderful girls...and this hopefully is our last pregnancy (unless it is another girl...lol.) :-)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful