Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Back...... :D
MRSKuhns posted:
Hello everyone....

I hesitate to post today because my husband and I just found out today that I am pregnant, but if I have to keep it a secret from everyone I know and love I figure I can at least share with you lovely ladies . I am excited to be back...these boards were a life saver when I was pregnant with my son ! SO any way I think I am about 4 weeks and 4days (thus the hesitation to post), I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Me (24), DH (27), DS (15m), LO (12/18/12)
FirstPrevious12NextLast

korin81 responded:
Congrats and welcome back!
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), EDD: 10/18/12

Jhawkchick responded:
Welcome back!! I remember you from my last pregnancy. I'm due 12/1/12 so we'll be on this journey together.

MRSKuhns replied to Jhawkchick's response:
Alright that is exciting! I remember both of you ...looking forward to the months ahead!

korin81 replied to MRSKuhns's response:
Ya I def did not expect to ever be back on these boards lol. We were totally shocked when I found out I was preggers again. I had mild cramping for like 4 days, thought it was my period coming. But it never came lol. Then I got that feeling, so took a test and sure enough here we are! Moving up to 2nd Tri on Thursday woot! 1st Tri was rough but things are starting to look up now . Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), EDD: 10/18/12

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to korin81's response:
Congratulations!

When are you going to share with family and friends?

Haylen

MRSKuhns replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
I probably wont tell family until after our first appointment, which is May 23 ...I was hoping it would be sooner, but I know my doctor is a pretty busy woman . We will tell close friends shortly after family, so I will be around 11 weeks.

BeachMomof2boyz replied to MRSKuhns's response:
Hi--
I am in the same situation... waiting for that first doctor's appointment before sharing with anyone other than my DH. It is tough, especially since we are in the middle of a move, so my two DS's and I are living with my parents temporarily.

Fortunately, ny appointment is next week, so I won't have to wait much longer.

This is my third... and the morning sickness hasn't gotten any easier to deal with. LOL

-- Me(34), DH(36), DS(5), DS(3), EDD: 12/3/12

MRSKuhns replied to BeachMomof2boyz's response:
Oh wow, That would be tough living with your being so close to your parents and trying to keep it a secret! I bet its a relief that your appointment is a lot closer now

jeamom responded:
Congrats! The secret keeping is so hard. My family is all in the same town as us and for lack of better words, we are fond of beer drinking when we get together. For the last month we have been beating them to functions by a half hour and I have to sneak a NA into a glass or order water in a rocks glass and pretend to be whooping it up. LOL.

MRSKuhns replied to jeamom's response:
Today has been a hard day for me..we found out we had a miscarriage. Hopefully I will see these boards again soon..it is hard even though it was so early

mommyin2011 replied to MRSKuhns's response:
so sorry for your loss!
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - DS born on 7/31/11 - Baby 2 due on 7/20/12! 2nd baby due only 11 days before my sons 1st b-day...It's going to be a wild ride!

MRSKuhns replied to mommyin2011's response:
Thank you, that means a lot to me...it has been hard

3lovingkids replied to MRSKuhns's response:
My prayer and thoughts are with you!!! (((HUGS)))). I just had a M/C in January so I know how hard it is. This was the 2nd one that I had. If you need to talk send me a message. Chrissie

vybe77 responded:
Lurking from TTCAL
MR SKuhns- I'm so sorry for your loss ((hugs))
I know what you are going through because I have also had m/c's..the latest ones were last August (at 6 weeks) and this March (at 8 1/2 weeks)..
DF and I have four beautiful kids already ranging from 12 to 3 but we would like to add more to our family and have been unsuccessful since 2010..
Although you were not far along, it never hurts any less..same thing for those of us who have had a loss after having a child..some people think because I already have 4 kids that it should not bother me as much as someone who has none..a loss is a loss no matter what the circumstances and each of us deals with it in our own way and time..take the time you need to heal..
We are here to chat if you need us..take care.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Living in NC, with DH, DD (8) and our super dog. Im 38 and hubby is 42... Who'da thunk we would be able to do it again??? Without trying?!?!?!?

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.