Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

question for 2nd, 3rd, etc... time moms
Jhawkchick posted:
Hi Ladies,
Quick question for you all...when did your tummy start to pop-out with your subsequent pregnancies? I know they say you start to show earlier if it's not your first pregnancy, but how early did you notice a change?

korin81 responded:
This is my third time around. With number 2 I started showing around 10 weeks. With this one around this week (13 weeks). So def a lot sooner than my first which was like at 23 weeks lol! I started feeling flutters today
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), EDD: 10/18/12

mama_to_bunches responded:
I'm usually around 12-14 weeks when I start looking more pregnant than just fat. I have extra fluff so I spend time where people just think I'm getting fatter. Lol I got bigger quicker with the twins of course.

ang_30 responded:
This is my fourth and I am 6 weeks, 5 days today and my jeans are starting not to button! With my last, I started showing at 9 weeks because I am so thin and I knew I was going to start showing early this time around because this is my fourth
Me(33),DH(38),DSD(21),DD(14),DS(10),DD(2) EDD:12/8/12~ Hoping for Team Blue this time!

ChristinaTT replied to ang_30's response:
I'm on my fourth and will be 12 weeks on Sunday - I'm not showing in the morning but by evening I'm looking "thicker". I'm long-waisted and baby always sits deeper in so it takes me longer to show. I noticed I could feel a little bump while leaning on the bathroom sink yesterday, though!
Me (30) DH (29) DD (7) DD (5) DD (2). EDD 4! 11/4. Yellow!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Megan Erickson and I am 25 years old. When I was 18 years old I went nine months with no period well after multiple negative pregnancy tests I d...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful