Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

question for 2nd, 3rd, etc... time moms
Jhawkchick posted:
Hi Ladies,
Quick question for you all...when did your tummy start to pop-out with your subsequent pregnancies? I know they say you start to show earlier if it's not your first pregnancy, but how early did you notice a change?

korin81 responded:
This is my third time around. With number 2 I started showing around 10 weeks. With this one around this week (13 weeks). So def a lot sooner than my first which was like at 23 weeks lol! I started feeling flutters today
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), EDD: 10/18/12

mama_to_bunches responded:
I'm usually around 12-14 weeks when I start looking more pregnant than just fat. I have extra fluff so I spend time where people just think I'm getting fatter. Lol I got bigger quicker with the twins of course.

ang_30 responded:
This is my fourth and I am 6 weeks, 5 days today and my jeans are starting not to button! With my last, I started showing at 9 weeks because I am so thin and I knew I was going to start showing early this time around because this is my fourth
Me(33),DH(38),DSD(21),DD(14),DS(10),DD(2) EDD:12/8/12~ Hoping for Team Blue this time!

ChristinaTT replied to ang_30's response:
I'm on my fourth and will be 12 weeks on Sunday - I'm not showing in the morning but by evening I'm looking "thicker". I'm long-waisted and baby always sits deeper in so it takes me longer to show. I noticed I could feel a little bump while leaning on the bathroom sink yesterday, though!
Me (30) DH (29) DD (7) DD (5) DD (2). EDD 4! 11/4. Yellow!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My Name is Diana and I live in Charleston, SC. We are pregnant with our third child. I have two girls ages 10 and 5. We are really hoping for a bo...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.