First Trimester Fatigue or just a case of the Mondays??
Jhawkchick posted:
I'm not sure which it is for me. What I do know is I just want to put my sweats on and curl up on the couch and take a nap. Coffee is helping a little, but still tired. How are the rest of you feeling today?

melb1121 responded:
am so the same way!....my only problem is i work 40 hrs a week and have a 3 and a 2 year old ......but if i could i think i would sleep the day away
Melenie(27) DH(26) DD Rachel(3) DD Abigail(2) BFP 3/25/2012 EDD 12/04/2012 green team!!

BeachMomof2boyz responded:
I am certainly feeling the first trimester fatigue. I work full time and feel like I have to concentrate to keep my head off the desk. I also haven't made my pregnancy public, so I can't expect sympathy at this point.
I have been so tired for the past week that I finally decided to give myself a break-- I am taking a vacation day tomorrow to relax a little. Of course, I will have my 3 yr-old all day, and I plan on visiting my 5 yr-old Kindergartener for lunch, but it will sure beat working.

Just have to take breaks when you can and sleep when possible.

--me(34), DH(36), DS(5), DS(3), EDD: 12/3/12

jon3brn responded:
I would say since week 6, I have suffered from the same tiredness and fatigue. I do not work, but I am a FT student in a Master's Degree Program. which requires a lot of reading, writing and spending hours on end in front of the computer. But I just do not have the energy to do any of it. Also, since i am home all day, I "used" to get the cleaning and stuff done so that I can do my school work through out the evening. but i have even fallen behind on that.

The best advice is to nap when possible. but even though I may be able to nap when i want to, doesnt mean I get to. I have been having difficulty getting comfy at night and then not being sleep for more than a few hours before I am up again. hoping the second trimester is much easier with more energy.
Me(28) and DH(28), Married and TTC since April 2008, 3 rounds of clomid no success, 6 month break, Jan and Feb 2012 cancelled cycles due to cysts, Mar cycle IUIs 3/2-3/3, testing 3/17 BFP. 1st u/s 4-4

sjawed responded:
Feeling exhausted too! Full time student, mom of a 2 year old, working on my dissertation and work for my adviser.

we all do so much, don't we?!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to sjawed's response:
I remember that first trimester fatigue! Here is a short list of things that might help you get through the day...I used to say that my eyeballs had turned into pillows because I just wanted to go back to bed all day - ha!

How can I manage fatigue during pregnancy?

Hope everyone is having a more energetic day today!

Haylen

Jhawkchick responded:
TRIGS: Well, it looks like for me it was just a case of the Mondays. I went to the doctor the next day for an ultrasound and she couldn't find a heartbeat and no fetal pole. After a few more ultrasounds and bloodwork, we had to accept the unfortunate news that I was having a miscarriage. It's been a hard couple weeks, to say the least, but I'm reminded everyday to be grateful for the beautiful family I already have. I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful 13 month old DD...and even have a sweet pup who has graciously accepeted his "demotion" after DD was born (for the most part ). We were lucky enough to get pregnant with our DD after only 1 month of trying and had an almost perfect pregnancy throughout, so I'm trying to stay positive and tell myself that there is no reason we shouldn't be able to have another healthy baby.

I believe God has a plan for us all and we have to believe things are going to turn out as He sees fit. However...with all that said...today was very difficult. I was holding out on the D&C--hoping everything would pass on its own. It's been a two week process but today everything finally passed and it happended on its own without a D&C. It was a very painful and graphic few hours. I will spare you all the details, but anyone who has had a miscarriage before knows what I'm talking about.

As I said, I'm trying to stay positive and in my heart I feel that God willing, I'll be back to these boards again for a full 9 months. In the meantime, best of luck to all of you and I wish you all happy, healthy pregnancies!

tlkittycat1968 replied to Jhawkchick's response:
{{{Hugs}}}

I'm sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I, too, believe God has plans for us and I'm sure we'd like to know what they are but that is not to be.

melb1121 replied to Jhawkchick's response:
am so sorry for your loss.....you and your family are in my prayers!
Melenie(27) DH(26) DD Rachel(3) DD Abigail(2) BFP 3/25/2012 EDD 12/04/2012 green team!!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to Jhawkchick's response:
(((hugs))) to you! I'm so sorry you had this difficult and painful experience.

You have a wonderful outlook on life - your hubby and beautiful DD are lucky to have such a positive force in their lives!

Haylen