Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Coffee drinkers
mama_to_bunches posted:
I've cut out coffee since finding out I'm pregnant. I used to drink about 6 Cups a day prior. I did drink the 50/50 caffeinated blend though. I know I've read you can drink one cup of regular safely. Who drinks coffee? I didn't take up coffee until after I had my twins. So I've never dealt with this issue. I'm thinking a couple cups of the 50/50 would be like one cup. I really miss coffee!!! Lol

korin81 responded:
I would LOVE coffee right now! With all my pregnancies its a huge food aversion so I cannot drink it!!!! But if I could I would still drink a cup or two a day of regular. I settle for a coke slurpee or sweat tea for now
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), EDD: 10/18/12

mama_to_bunches replied to korin81's response:
I made 2 cups of the 50/50 so it's only like 100mg. But, I just took my first sip and ahhh oh how i've missed you!!

melb1121 replied to mama_to_bunches's response:
dont drink coffee, but soda and tea are my weaknesses and i am having a real issue not being able to drink tea as much.....i think i might try decaf tea hopefully it tastes the same
Melenie(27) DH(26) DD Rachel(3) DD Abigail(2) BFP 3/25/2012 EDD 12/04/2012 green team!!

speechtxjessica responded:
I had given up coffee since finding out I am pregnant but today I gave in. I am way too tired and have a headache. I am currently enjoying 50/50 cup and enjoying it very much!!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to speechtxjessica's response:
I'm a coffee lover too - and I didn't give it up entirely with either of my pregnancies...I was soooooo tired the whole time!

Here's an article that might ease your fears about a cup or two:

Moderate Coffee Drinking OK in Pregnancy - New Guidelines Say Moderate Amounts of Caffeine Won't Increase Miscarriage Risk

I hope you are all having an energetic pregnant day

Haylen

ChristinaTT replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
I am sadly ADDICTED to coffee...however with my last pregnancy I couldn't stand the smell or taste so I actually did go off of it This time around I still like it but find it only sounds good in the morning so it helps me limit my intake. My doctor has always said he's comfortable with 1-2 cups a day, and that he wouldn't know what to do if anyone told him he had to quit his coffee!
Me (30) DH (29) DD (7) DD (5) DD (2). EDD 4! 11/4. Yellow!

mimisavoy responded:
I drink 1 cup of half-caf in the morning. The funny thing is I tend to feel nausea when I first wake up, but after cereal, water and my half-caf - I feel great. The nausea starts again about 6-8 hours later. I sometimes wonder if there is something in the coffee that settles my stomach...I know that would be ironic, but you never know.

If this pattern continues, I might try another half-caf around 2pm just to see.

Livmore replied to newmommydeals's response:
I have also been using this product and is apart of the business as a distributor. I have recently been discovering quite a bit of problems brewing regarding these products.

Do you still support Organo Gold Products?

ickypuss responded:
The coffee makes a difference! if anything you can find other ways of getting that adrenaline rush! Protect the babies from being short in the future!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Elisa! I have been married to my husband for 2 1/2 years. We have a son named Blake! He is the love of my life. I just found out that I am ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.