Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

is this the same board?
jeamom posted:
When I was pregnant with DD1 I was on a board with other moms like crazy! It was tons of posts every hour of the days. 5 years later, I am preggers again but this doesn't look the same. You ladies just chatting about pregnancy and all that good stuff? Or do I need to go to another section of WEBMD?

korin81 responded:
It has been pretty quiet! I can't answer for everyone but I know my first 10 weeks I did not say a whole lot cause I was so sick and looking at my laptop screen did not help at all lol! I am 14 weeks tomorrow so I will be moving up the 2nd Tri . When are you due?
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), EDD: 10/18/12

jon3brn responded:
I am with Korin81, prior to becoming pregnant I spent a lot of time reading other posts, replying to posts and posting my own. Now that I am getting ready to enter into my 9th week, i am just tired all the time and just want to lay around in bed in my yoga pants and sleep. i know it doesnt seem like much to stare at a computer screen. but i have a hard time getting comfy without it on my lap and its hard to get comfy with something on your lap.
Me(28) and DH(28), Married and TTC since April 2008, 3 rounds of clomid no success, 6 month break, Jan and Feb 2012 cancelled cycles due to cysts, Mar cycle IUIs 3/2-3/3, testing 3/17 BFP. 1st u/s 4-4

jessi2056 replied to jon3brn's response:
I get on here and read everyday... but i am finding that this board is way different then the clomid board... I related to everyone on that board and this board I find myself getting mad at the women who come on here and post about maybe being pregnant and they dont want to be... when there is a whole board of women that have been trying forever to have their miracle baby... I'm just aggravated... and maybe it's the pregnancy hormones...
BFP on St. Patty's day! B/w confimed 3/19! Due date November 27, 2012!

and it doesn't help then when i do post something it doesn't even show up till like a day later....

HayleesMom2007 responded:
I try to post allot but it seems like the board is alway experiencing issues and they won't post. So I am getting a little tired of writing things out just to get the "Sorry WenMD is experience issues" message. I would love to be chit chatting allot more than I am cause I'm at work with no one to talk about my pregnancy with.

ChristinaTT replied to HayleesMom2007's response:
I agree that the boards have changed! I find myself just lurking alot, I miss the silly old posts about like "what are you having for dinner?" or "any funny cravings?" It just seems like there's not enough people on to make them much fun!
Me (30) DH (29) DD (7) DD (5) DD (2). EDD 4! 11/4. Yellow!

jon3brn replied to jessi2056's response:
Ive noticed that too...do these people not know there is a whole board dedicated to that subject. Am I pregnant? Take that nonense over there, this is for the women who are and have been wanting to be for longer than theyve been alive. it is terribly frustrating. And alot of it is hormones. i find myself getting so aggravating with DH and my fur baby, that I spend a lot of my time in the bedroom in bed. Even if I wanted to go somewhere i wouldnt be gone for too long, due to the sickness, dizziness and hot flashes.
Me(28) and DH(28), Married and TTC since April 2008, 3 rounds of clomid no success, 6 month break, Jan and Feb 2012 cancelled cycles due to cysts, Mar cycle IUIs 3/2-3/3, testing 3/17 BFP. 1st u/s 4-4

jon3brn replied to ChristinaTT's response:
I got a funny craving....Banana Pepper slices. All by themselves sometimes. I woke up one morning and said..."i want a fried egg". so i made one, put some mustard on it and through a few banana peppers on top and went to town.

it was delicious. how about you?

banana peppers are amazing! and so are PICKLES! but i've really been craving pastas! Except the last couple of days (begining of my 8th week) I've been throwing up atleast twice a day.... uhhh welcome to pregnancy right? today i got sick even before breakfast... then i ate breakfast then went to sleep as fast as i could so i would keep it down! lol! I work nights if that didn't make sense to anyone. Since my 8 week started i haven't been craving anything... i've been throwing up too much to want anything....

fingerscross replied to jessi2056's response:
Ugh, I so wish I could crave something I just entered my 8th week, and I haven't been able to eat an actual meal since Easter so 2 weeks! I take a bite or 2 outta something and then get sick or too naseaus to eat:( I feel horrible and I know the baby is getting what it needs but this morning sickness is ALL day everyday for me

ChristinaTT replied to jon3brn's response:
So funny, I just realized I've been craving banana peppers too! They're my fave on my Subway sandwiches. Also orange / orange creamsicles (mmm), and the smell of mangos!
Me (30) DH (29) DD (7) DD (5) DD (2). EDD 4! 11/4. Yellow!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was on here to sign up last july when I was pregnate. We had a misscarage in August. Broke my heart the baby was a surprise brought back from Hawai...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.