Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Joining the board
Taylove11 posted:
Hello all! I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I am pregnant with our second child. EDD of 12/7! These boards were such a life saver for my during my last pregnancy. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.
Me(24), DH(31), DD (1-1/2), 2 fur babies. 2 on the way! EDD 12/7/2012. HR 104 BPM 4/5.

newMRSB responded:
Hi!! Congratulations! I am new to the boards, just found out I am preggo too with the expected Due Date of 12/25/12.... looks like a Christmas baby. This is also my second child. My first is 14 months.

melb1121 responded:
welcome!!!.....i am due on 12/4 so pretty close to you HH 9 months!
Melenie(27) DH(26) DD Rachel(3) DD Abigail(2) BFP 3/25/2012 EDD 12/04/2012 green team!!

Evalyne replied to melb1121's response:
Hello!...due date Dec. 18th with my first child!

snpuff responded:
Congratulations! I just found out I'm pregnant too.. Due Date is December 29th. Funny thing is that we did not want a Christmas baby... We didn't think we could get pregnant in April based on the doctors opinion... We only tried once in April.... and we weren't really trying. So it must be meant to be!

snpuff replied to newMRSB's response:
I'm due December 29th... so just a few days behind you. This is my first child. I'm so excited and terrified all at once?

doveylove8 responded:
Well congrats to you as well. Just found out we are expecting our second child as well. 12/30/12. Its going to be an exciting year!

hopingforbaby2011 replied to doveylove8's response:
We have the same due date .. Good luck.. Hope we both have awesome pregnancies

newyearsbaby13 replied to hopingforbaby2011's response:
I am expecting my first baby on 1/1/2013!!

christine81h responded:
Hi. My name is Christine and I am 8wks today. My EDD 12/13/12.

mimiTy replied to newMRSB's response:
Congrats to everyone! I am also due 12/25/12. This is my third baby and I am as nervous as if it were my first. I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old.

babyj1017 replied to mimiTy's response:
mimity... I'm also pregnant with my third (and I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old, too ). I would have to say I think I am more nervous this time around than I was with my first two. Strange!! I'm due 1/12/13.
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (5), DS (3), v3.0 EDD 1/12/2013

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Carly and I'm happily married to Chris. 2009 was an exciting year for us, we bought our first home which we share with our adorably lar...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.