Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

HCG Levels - First Trimester
snpuff posted:
Hello -

I wanted to ask people how their HCG levels are doing. It took me quite a while to get pregnant so the doctor has been watching my levels very closely. Here is where my first 3 have come in.

4w4d = 349
4w6d = 750
5w4d = 7,049
I was expecting my last one to be in the 3-4,000 range based on the time, so I was super excited it went up so much.

Anyone know if it's OK that my levels doubled over 3.5 times in only 5 days? How are your numbers? Anyone hear that higher levels means a girl (thought I read that somewhere?)

Taylove11 responded:
Those numbers look great! Congrats! My doc didn't test the HCG levels this time. She just had us go in for an u/s to confirm pregnancy.

With my first though, my numbers would double or triple every couple of days. I haven't ever heard of higher HCG levels meaning a girl. I've only heard that about the heartrate. It could mean multiples though. Best of luck to you! Happy & healthy 9 months to you!
Me(24), DH(31), DD (1-1/2), 2 fur babies. 2 on the way! EDD 12/7/2012. HR 104 BPM 4/5.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Shannon. My daughter is 2 and we found out she's going to have a brother or sister. No US yet but a tenative due date of 1/17/2011.

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.