Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

HCG Levels - First Trimester
snpuff posted:
Hello -

I wanted to ask people how their HCG levels are doing. It took me quite a while to get pregnant so the doctor has been watching my levels very closely. Here is where my first 3 have come in.

4w4d = 349
4w6d = 750
5w4d = 7,049
I was expecting my last one to be in the 3-4,000 range based on the time, so I was super excited it went up so much.

Anyone know if it's OK that my levels doubled over 3.5 times in only 5 days? How are your numbers? Anyone hear that higher levels means a girl (thought I read that somewhere?)

Taylove11 responded:
Those numbers look great! Congrats! My doc didn't test the HCG levels this time. She just had us go in for an u/s to confirm pregnancy.

With my first though, my numbers would double or triple every couple of days. I haven't ever heard of higher HCG levels meaning a girl. I've only heard that about the heartrate. It could mean multiples though. Best of luck to you! Happy & healthy 9 months to you!
Me(24), DH(31), DD (1-1/2), 2 fur babies. 2 on the way! EDD 12/7/2012. HR 104 BPM 4/5.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am happily married to my best friend and soulmate. We married July 10, 2004. I am 38 and he is 41 and so far no children.

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful