Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

I think I'm pregnant WHOOOT
eyeluvbn posted:
Quick background I have taken a total of 11 Cycles of Clomid and 2 cycles of Femara. I have been doing this treatment for 2 years in July. I have been pregnant twice the first one we miscarried at 9.5 weeks and the second one was at 17.5 weeks we had a little girl. Well this last cycle they decided to triple my dose of clomid giving me a whopping 150mg. Well since the last miscarriage in September this has put me on a 31 day cycles. So today is day 31 I took a pregnancy test VERY VERY feint positive showed up I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me so I took another one a couple of hours later and to my surprise it was feintly positive. So as everyone knows this Sunday is mother's day we are hoping to surprise our mom's this weekend with the news. But I'm so excited I had to scream it to you guys. Hopfully this week we will get in for our appts and see if were for sure pregnant holding our breaths until they say Confirmed.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Great!

How are you feeling???? Any plans for the big reveal on Sunday?

Haylen

Taylove11 responded:
Congratualtions! I hope everything goes wonderfully for you. Fingers crossed. Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!!!
Me(24), DH(31), DD (1-1/2), 2 fur babies. 2 on the way! EDD 12/7/2012. HR 104 BPM 4/5.

72678 responded:
a positive is a positve congats! with my second pregnancy a got a faint positive

Gloria454 responded:
My congrats, hope everything will be ok))))

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married to a sexy soldier, mother of 2 girls, expecting baby #3 due date is April 30,2011.. now im also a mother of of 3 dogs and 2 guinea pigs.. I ca...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.