Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

It's Official
eyeluvbn posted:
I'm so happy to be back here with you ladies. We went to the Dr today and it's confirmed were pregnant. We really just pray that this pregnancy makes it all the way to the end and hopfully it will with the help of progesterone supplements. Thank you all for your support in the past and hope that this will be a long journey.

eyeluvbn responded:
So my Dr. just called and they are starting me on Vaginal Progesterone Supplement. Just curious if any of you ladies had used this. It seems I will be taking them at bed time and when I wake up.

jessi2056 replied to eyeluvbn's response:
I am Progesterone vaginal suppositories! I take two 200mg a day... 1 in the morning and 1 at night before bed! They are really messy so use a panty liner! I too got pregnant on clomid! Dr. told me I had blood clot disorders so he put me on heparin I just found out Thursday that my maternal-fetal-medicine doctor told me she went over all of my paper work and I don't have any blood clot disorders to stop he shots.... HOW REDICULOUS! 2 shots a day in my stomach for no reason.... bull crap... I'm happy it's over now though! I am 11 weeks tomorrow and baby is doing great heartbeat of 170 and I even got to see the baby move for the first time! I have my anatomy scan July 6! Congrats by the way!
BFP on St. Patty's day! B/w confimed 3/19! Due date November 27, 2012!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I will be celebrating my 55th birthday soon and my soon-to-be youngest daughter was born IN my heart, not under. That is to say we are adopting my gre...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.