Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

14mm gestational sac with no foetal pole, bleeding...miscarried
sweetypal posted:
[TRIGGER] I have miscarried i dont know how it happened...its a shock for me.. i was 9 weeks pregnant and did a sonography and found and amniotic sac measuring 14mm with no foetal pole. plus i was bleeding..
anyone who has undergonesimilar exp? pls share..feeling very low physically,, mentally..

leecar579 responded:
I am so sorry! I had a very hard time getting pregnant with my first and I know of two that I lost. Has your dr put you on anything? Mine put me on a low dose antidepressant and told me to wait a couple months before we tried again. I had to wait until I had a normal period, so it could be two months and it could be longer. I was very depressed, mainly bc I really had no idea why it happened and I felt like I did something wrong. I see that you posted this almost a week ago, how are you doing? I'm here if you need/want to talk. (((hugs)))

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm so sorry sweetypal and ((hugs)) to you. WebMD has a "Coping with Pregnancy Loss Community " that you might find helpful - many others there who are going through this painful experience.

Best to you during this difficult time -

Haylen

livelaughmoe responded:
I can imagine how awful this feels. I am currently 8 weeks with a slow heartbeat, could be a miscarriage, now I wait till thursday. My thoughts are with you.

livelaughmoe replied to leecar579's response:
Good discussion, I've read article on depression and ttc, and the correlation. I started 5 HTP, to combat my depression with ttc. I just make sure the day I find out I'm pregnant, I d/c. Be careful with that.

Anon_130687 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
livelaughmoe - please do not discontinue any medication on your own - check in with your doctor. You could face serious problems with stopping certain antidepressants abruptly.

You can have a safe pregnancy with antidepressants if needed.

Spotlight: Member Stories

BFP April '10, Due Dec 27th. I am also on PAL with more info :)

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.