Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

14mm gestational sac with no foetal pole, bleeding...miscarried
sweetypal posted:
[TRIGGER] I have miscarried i dont know how it happened...its a shock for me.. i was 9 weeks pregnant and did a sonography and found and amniotic sac measuring 14mm with no foetal pole. plus i was bleeding..
anyone who has undergonesimilar exp? pls share..feeling very low physically,, mentally..

leecar579 responded:
I am so sorry! I had a very hard time getting pregnant with my first and I know of two that I lost. Has your dr put you on anything? Mine put me on a low dose antidepressant and told me to wait a couple months before we tried again. I had to wait until I had a normal period, so it could be two months and it could be longer. I was very depressed, mainly bc I really had no idea why it happened and I felt like I did something wrong. I see that you posted this almost a week ago, how are you doing? I'm here if you need/want to talk. (((hugs)))

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm so sorry sweetypal and ((hugs)) to you. WebMD has a "Coping with Pregnancy Loss Community " that you might find helpful - many others there who are going through this painful experience.

Best to you during this difficult time -

Haylen

livelaughmoe responded:
I can imagine how awful this feels. I am currently 8 weeks with a slow heartbeat, could be a miscarriage, now I wait till thursday. My thoughts are with you.

livelaughmoe replied to leecar579's response:
Good discussion, I've read article on depression and ttc, and the correlation. I started 5 HTP, to combat my depression with ttc. I just make sure the day I find out I'm pregnant, I d/c. Be careful with that.

Anon_130687 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
livelaughmoe - please do not discontinue any medication on your own - check in with your doctor. You could face serious problems with stopping certain antidepressants abruptly.

You can have a safe pregnancy with antidepressants if needed.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey, I'm Jackie and I'm 27 y/o. I have been in a relationship with DF for almost 6 yrs. I must say that this pregnancy is a surprise since we ...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful