Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Need some advice
lupe1389 posted:
So according to my lmp I should be 6w1d, I had a ultrasound yesterday and there was no FHR, Im very dissapointed. The Dr. said I might be a weeks less than what we calculated. Im wondering if any of you are going to something similar? Do you think I still have hope?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
There's plenty of hope. You may have ovulated later than usual so you may not be as far along as calculated. It happens a lot.

3lovingkids responded:
Hey, Just wanted to let you know going by my last lmp I should be 12 weeks but the ultra sound says I am 10 weeks 5 days but the baby has a good heart beat 177. So stay positive ((HUGS))) and good thoughts your way.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for 3 years, my husband and I have one child DS 21 months, we had a miscarriage in April and a miscarriage in June. We will always...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.