Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Progesterone Suppositories?
Laur1981 posted:
Hey ladies. I was wondering if anyone has had to use progesterone vaginal suppositories? Dr is putting them on me to try to maintain this pregnancy just in case my levels are low. Can't seem to find them at any pharmacy here though. Anyone?

livelaughmoe responded:
Walgreens

cholt20 responded:
I had to take them 5 years ago and now currently take them again. If you live in Greensboro there are only 2 pharmacies that carry this medication. Custom Care Pharmacy on Pisgah Church Road(they don't take insurance) a month supply is $53.00. The other pharmacy is in Friendly Center-Gate City Pharmacy. I hope this helps and good luck to you

Laur1981 replied to cholt20's response:
live in western NY and the one place I found them wanted 213 for a one month supplyy. Going to try walgreens though and hope it isnt as expensive.thanks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for 3 years, my husband and I have one child DS 21 months, we had a miscarriage in April and a miscarriage in June. We will always...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.