Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

I MADE IT!!!
BeautifullyBlessed posted:
Hello ladies!

My doctor confirmed today that I'm pregnant! I'm a little less than 4 weeks right now, so I'm just at the very beginning.

This will be DH's and my first baby!!! YAY

I'm 32 and will be 33 this year.

Unfortunately, I also found out that I have both a bacterial and yeast infection at the same time How terrible is that!

It's pretty disappointing to have to take all of this medication...7 days for the yeast and then another 5 day for the bacteria.

Has anyone experienced this in a previous pregnancy and the baby wasn't affected?

How has your pregnancy been so far? I hope my pregnancy is symptom free...lol
Me (31) DH (30) Hoping for 1st DS or DD by next year!

God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

3lovingkids responded:
Congrats on the new little one. I hope you have a Happy 9 months and the morning sickness is not to bad. Yes the yest infection is very comman in pregnancy. I am 12 weeks and 2 days and I have already had 2 of them. Not fun at all. Good Luck and I hope you get better soon.

Capriciousangel31 responded:
I wish webmd had a like button so I could like your post lol
I avoided the yest infections so far but I had issues with my kidneys for a bit in there and that was painful, hopefully your pregnancy is problem free and you are able to enjoy it

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congrats!

I, too, had to take medications during pregnancy - both babies fine! Although the 4 year old is a little sassy and the 7 year old protests homework - don't think it's related

The best thing I did during pregnancy was yoga - it really helped with the symptoms of pregnancy - check into some classes!

Have you started telling friends and family yet?

Haylen

BeautifullyBlessed replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks ladies!

I told family and friends already! DH is SUPER excited...just the other day he found out his friend was having a baby girl and he said to me, "I can't wait until we're parents." So, it gave me great pleasure to tell him "WE ARE GOING TO BE!!!!!"

Unfortunately, DH is still in Canada, so I had to tell him over the phone. When we were hanging up, he told me he loves me and then he told the baby, "I love you baby." How sweet is that!

My DH is the best and I'm so blessed to have him and our little one on the way.

I am smiling from ear to ear!

Praise the Lord!
God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 23 and married to a Marine. We have a little girl who was born 2/14/08 and are expecting another baby due on 2/14/11.

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful