Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

#2 on the way
alley881 posted:
hi
my name is allison and i am starting this journey again with #2. i have a son who is 4 1/2 and a wonderful husband. my first OB appt was yesterday and i am 8 weeks due around Jan 6th. babys heart rate was 183 bpm, we are going to find out what we are having. i hope everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi alley! Welcome and congrats!

Are you thinking blue or pink? How have you been feeling?

My 1st daughter was due the first week of January and my husband said she needed to come early so we could get the tax write off - ha, ha! (she did and we did)

Haylen

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Congrats Alley!

Yes, I can't wait to hear how you are feeling at 8 weeks. I'll be 4 tomorrow and feel completely normal, so I have to cherish this time of being symptom free. I have mild cramping and my breasts are sore, but that is easy to deal with.

Haylen, I was thinking the same thing...tax write off! I should be due in February.
God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Okay so I just deleted my story...my DF is no more is just BD...I can not understand WHY I tried to get preggo with DD dad for years and it never happ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.