Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Need help please :)
Katie827 posted:
My last cycle was on 3/21/12 and lasted 5 days. I had a D&C, hystoscopy (spelling?) with no laser and a laproscopy (spelling?) with removal of a small spot of endometreosis near my left ovary. He did remove the blockage in my right fallopian tube. I didn't have any bleeding post surgery and I missed my next cycle that month. My 2 cylce due since post surgery was 2 weeks late and when I did get that cycle it only last 2 days and was extremely light. I did have a spotting on day 3 but only when i wiped and it was a pinkish brown.
I did take a hpt the next day because I have never had a period like this before. The color band was a dark yellow and yes it was the controlled line. 5 days later I took another hpt with my first urine and i did get a very faint controlled line but I didn't see a test line.

I have been having what seems to be PMS symptoms post cycle and that has never happened before. That is why I took a second hpt.

Is this cycle normal after a D&C? My OB-GYN wasn't too informative at my post-opt visit. I had to drag information out of him and still received vague answers.

I did read on some forums of how woman got pregnant 2 weeks after their D&C. I need some help please.

Should I make a doctors appointment? I just know I have never in my life had cycles like this even before I was having problems.

Please help!...Thank you.

mommyin2011 responded:
I would make a doctors appt to see whats really going on. It could be your body reacting to the D&C.

Good luck to you!
Me (30) DH (27) DS born on 7/31/11 - Baby 2 due on 7/20/12! This Lo will be due only 11 days before my sons 1st b-day...It's going to be a wild ride! PINK TEAM!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All! I am 27 year old from PA. Married for a 2 years and we had our first child a boy on 5/24/11. We also have two knuckle head dogs that are li...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.