Need help please :)
Katie827 posted:
My last cycle was on 3/21/12 and lasted 5 days. I had a D&C, hystoscopy (spelling?) with no laser and a laproscopy (spelling?) with removal of a small spot of endometreosis near my left ovary. He did remove the blockage in my right fallopian tube. I didn't have any bleeding post surgery and I missed my next cycle that month. My 2 cylce due since post surgery was 2 weeks late and when I did get that cycle it only last 2 days and was extremely light. I did have a spotting on day 3 but only when i wiped and it was a pinkish brown.
I did take a hpt the next day because I have never had a period like this before. The color band was a dark yellow and yes it was the controlled line. 5 days later I took another hpt with my first urine and i did get a very faint controlled line but I didn't see a test line.

I have been having what seems to be PMS symptoms post cycle and that has never happened before. That is why I took a second hpt.

Is this cycle normal after a D&C? My OB-GYN wasn't too informative at my post-opt visit. I had to drag information out of him and still received vague answers.

I did read on some forums of how woman got pregnant 2 weeks after their D&C. I need some help please.

Should I make a doctors appointment? I just know I have never in my life had cycles like this even before I was having problems.

Please help!...Thank you.

mommyin2011 responded:
I would make a doctors appt to see whats really going on. It could be your body reacting to the D&C.

Good luck to you!
Me (30) DH (27) DS born on 7/31/11 - Baby 2 due on 7/20/12! This Lo will be due only 11 days before my sons 1st b-day...It's going to be a wild ride! PINK TEAM!