Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Cramping?
nnygirl posted:
Just found out last week i am pregnant. I will be 7 weeks this saturday and i have been having menstrual like cramping for the past few weeks. Anyone else ever had these early in their pregnanct? Im reading everywhere its normal but i just want more reassurance until i visit the Dr. on june 18th. The cramps are mild and come and go, nothing severe.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Completely normal. I had them with both pregnancies and delivered two healthy babies.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I also had cramping and was told it was to be expected as the baby grows.

However, if you have significant bleeding, cramping, or sharp pain in your abdomen, please do call your doctor.

And congrats to you!!!!

Haylen

nnygirl replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks for the input ladies! This is my first baby and im just so nervous and so on edge about everything lol...BTW the cramping has disappeared, however it was replaced by a little nausea.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to nnygirl's response:
I know what you mean! I was a basket case at first.

What really, really helped me was prenatal yoga - not only did it calm my mind, but I met other preggos and that was a great comfort.

I hope your nausea stays mild!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

Christina - Texas - Married to DH May 2003, 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (possible twins) was a member of the WebMD Boards way back ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.