Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

I'm back
Mvh234 posted:
Hi ladies my name is Michelle and I'm back for baby number 2. We've Been TTC 16 months and had one miscarriage a year ago. I was scheduled to start my first IUI this week so I am thrilled to call and cancel my appt. I'm nervous and scared. Praying tho little one sticks.

Funny thing is my daughter was telling everyone at school last week I had a baby in my belly. Looks lie she knew before all of us

Looking forward to spending the next 9 months with you guys.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congrats and welcome!

I have a 3 and a 7 year old - both girls. I can't believe some of the things they pick up on! Kids are so perceptive - probably because they are not doing all the stressing that grown-ups are

Hope you are feeling great -

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I live in Tucson, Arizona and are happily expecting our first child this Dec. We're super excited since we've been trying for almost...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.