Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

10 week scan :)
hopingforbaby2011 posted:

vybe77 responded:
Hi there!! I just saw this post and almost fell off my chair when I realised just who this was from!! I am so very happy to see you here again and to see that all is going well this time around for you and your LO..he/she is looking good

On my side I still have not conceived again since my last m/c this past March..I am hoping to be joining you soon..save a prayer for me for this cycle..I am currently on CD22 waiting to see if maybe we "did it" this month lol..

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
Forgot to say lurking from TTCAL...

hopingforbaby2011 replied to vybe77's response:
I was hoping id find you again Yes. I went on birth control after my last ectopic for about a month and within a week of going off, I conceived.. I am so excited .. Babys heart beat was first 108 at 6 weeks 3 days. This is the pic I got then,
I am sending baby dust your way.. Hope it happens soon <3

hopingforbaby2011 replied to hopingforbaby2011's response:
this time the babys heartbeat was 168.. oops lol

vybe77 replied to hopingforbaby2011's response:
Those numbers sound super great!! I'm happy that things are going smoothly this time, you deserve some happiness..
I found out I was preggo in Feb. and unfortunately m/c again at 8 1/2 weeks (this March)..I was so devastated but we are now trying again..
I wanted to ask you since I saw that you posted here and on the pregnancy after loss board, which do you preffer to post on? I usually go on the PAL boards almost daily to visit the friends that are now pregnant but this board here I barely come by..if you preffer this one I will def. come by more often to see you but if not I will see you on the other one..there is also the option of maybe trading facebook info so we could get to know each other better..many of us here have done that so we can see pics of the BB's when they're born

hopingforbaby2011 replied to vybe77's response:
Ill probably stick with the PAL
https://www.facebook.com/mommastephanie

thats my facebook link look forward to chatting with you some more.. when i first found out I was pregnant, I saw you had posted somewhere and I commented but I couldnt get ya so glad we found each other again.. Ill definitely be sending lots of baby dust your way <3

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello my name is Laura and I am 22. Not married yet but have been engaged for the past few months. We were planning on getting married next summer but...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.