Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Concerned there may be a problem
jenasci posted:
This last Sunday (6-10) I found out that I am pregnant. What has me worried is that about 3-4 days prior to finding out I started bleeding. It's like light tampon worthy bleeding and I have the occasional cramp, but nothing too bad. I've been told spotting is normal, but I'm not sure if this is too much. I'm just worried that this could be a problem and that something is wrong. I don't go to see the doctor until the 2nd of July and I'm not sure if my sanity can hold out that long without some advice or something.

korin81 responded:
Lurking from 2nd Tri...

You could always head into the ER and tell them you have had bleeding and cramping. They will be able to do an internally and see whats going on. They may even do some blood work for ya. It could be a good piece of mind since your appt is a a few weeks away still. Best of luck, I hope everything is okay with your baby ...Sticky Vibes!!!
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

donnasamommie responded:
14 days after conception, the egg implants into the uterus wall. Sometimes this causes a pseudo period (I know, I just experienced this) It's usually like a period, but only a day or so. (I thought mine was a period, although odd it was only a day)

Spotlight: Member Stories

my blog: http://mrsleavitt.blogspot.com

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful