Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

ALLERGIES!
lupe1389 posted:
I have horrible allergies, Im only 9 weeks. I was wondering if any of you ladies are having any similar issues and if you have found anything that may help make them better.

sarahann1978 responded:
Lurking- I have bad allergies and I regularly use a neti pot to cleanse my sinuses. You can find them at drugstores, and sometimes grocery stores. You just put saline water in it and pour it in one nostril over a sink and it comes out the other nostril.

My OB also approves of the use of Benadryl, Claritan and Zyrtec, so I take Zyrtec daily. Sometimes I take a Benadryl at night, but it makes me super sleepy, so I cannot take it during the day.
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mom of soon to be 7 kids. We live on a farm in Iowa. We have 2 girls 13, 11, and 4 boys 8, 5, 3 , and 5 months. The next one will be 11 months ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.