Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Bloody Noses
Cowgirl6598 posted:
Anyone else having issues with getting bloody noses? I have never got them in my life but this past week I have had four! It's driving me crazy! Is this something that will pass after the first trimester or last the whole pregnancy? I am currently 11 weeks.

sjfloyd responded:
Sorry, I am lurking. We will start trying for our 2nd next month. I had nose bleeds with my first. Doctor said it was due to the increase in blood volume while pregnant. I still had some later, but they slowed after the first trimester. Just wait most people feel the best during 2nd trimester.

donnasamommie responded:
When my period starts for the last three years or so, my sinuses bleed. I believe I am approximately 9 weeks along and I had two BIG ones last week. I mean gushing. I don't know what the connection is. Hubby says "You ovulate out of your NOSE, Donna!? No WONDER we can't get pregnant!" lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I am due to have my first child Oct 9,2012, But because I have to have a C section I should be due for it a week before. My fiance and I were almo...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful