Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Bloody Noses
Cowgirl6598 posted:
Anyone else having issues with getting bloody noses? I have never got them in my life but this past week I have had four! It's driving me crazy! Is this something that will pass after the first trimester or last the whole pregnancy? I am currently 11 weeks.

sjfloyd responded:
Sorry, I am lurking. We will start trying for our 2nd next month. I had nose bleeds with my first. Doctor said it was due to the increase in blood volume while pregnant. I still had some later, but they slowed after the first trimester. Just wait most people feel the best during 2nd trimester.

donnasamommie responded:
When my period starts for the last three years or so, my sinuses bleed. I believe I am approximately 9 weeks along and I had two BIG ones last week. I mean gushing. I don't know what the connection is. Hubby says "You ovulate out of your NOSE, Donna!? No WONDER we can't get pregnant!" lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

This is our first baby, due 6/11/11!

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.