Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Bleeding during 2nd month of pregnancy...worried
Simanti14 posted:
I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Last week i bled like normal menstrual cycle for 3-4 days. Visited doc, done USG, baby has fast heart beat..seems to be have grown as expected.
Doc informed the possibility of miscarriage due to my bleeding nd suggest another USG next week.
My concern is if pregnancy holds...is there any health risks to baby that i need to be aware of? Like deformity or deficiency in brain development or physical development of the baby?

tbkittycat responded:
Some women have bleeding during pregnancy that resembles a period and go on to have healthy pregnancies. As a matter of fact, a former co-worker had what she thought was her periods only to find she was four months pregnant.

As for risks, nope.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 31, DH is 37 we have currently have 5 children Arturo 14, Emily 12, Gabriel 9, Elyas 4 and Sophie 1. DH and I have been together for 16 yrs an...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.