Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Advice!!!
racgirl88 posted:
Hi everyone!! Well i think i might be just a little worried. I am 5weeks today and i had a little bit of brown come out. Last week when i was supposed to start i had brown come out then too just for a day or two only when i went to the bathroom. I had a mc last year about this time, im hoping the first spotting was implantation bleeding. I really don't have too many symptoms, my breasts are a little sore but no to unmanagable. I just really want to make it thru this time. my first appt is on the 6th at my 7week mark so hopefully nothing else happens. this would be my 3 third pregnancy and no child yet. just my four legged kids

mendezwife responded:
Hello
It is normal to have a lil something when you are newly prego. It takes your body a lil while to really adjust & it is normal to have some discharge. I am 10 wks with my 5th & I still wear a liner bc I have discharge. I had a lil light pink a cpl weeks ago & I know its just my body adjusting. As long as you are not 'bleeding" like a period.
And it takes a lil while for you to really start feeling the effects of pregnancy. So dont rush it. boobs hurting, sickness, being tired.......that will all come. 5wks is early to really feel much, maybe more tired, but the other things will come in the wks ahead. Just listen to your body & if something is wrong, you will know. Just take good care of yourself & eat right & take your prenatal. Good Luck, Im sure all is well!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello my name is Laura and I am 22. Not married yet but have been engaged for the past few months. We were planning on getting married next summer but...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.