Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Early Pregnancy previous ectopic
Tasha120901 posted:
Hi everyone, I hope to get some responds to my question... Im 5 weeks pregnant right now. I just had an ultrasound and saw an sac in my uterus. Im still so very worried because ive had an ectopic pregnancy before in 2009 but at 4 weeks they seen it in my left ovary, with no signs of anything in my uterus.I had heavy bleeding and cramps that were unbearable. Right now at 5 weeks, we see the sac in uterus, no sign of blood but cramping in right side. my ob said I have a cyst on my right ovary which is most likely from corpus luetum(wrong spelling) cyst. Should I be worried or just be glad they seen something in my uterus. Is it irritation from ovulating out my right tube? I also was on metformin for a month and a half which help me to conceive. Thanks for any input!

orin34 responded:
:lurking:
With my first I had bad cramping in my side and it was because of a cyst. If it was still present after the baby was born they were planning to remove it, but it disappeared. If they see the sac in the uterus that is a GOOD thing

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I'm Mandy, I found out April 19th that I'm pregnant! I was sick that day with the flu and ended up in the ER where they told me I was abou...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.