Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Early Pregnancy previous ectopic
Tasha120901 posted:
Hi everyone, I hope to get some responds to my question... Im 5 weeks pregnant right now. I just had an ultrasound and saw an sac in my uterus. Im still so very worried because ive had an ectopic pregnancy before in 2009 but at 4 weeks they seen it in my left ovary, with no signs of anything in my uterus.I had heavy bleeding and cramps that were unbearable. Right now at 5 weeks, we see the sac in uterus, no sign of blood but cramping in right side. my ob said I have a cyst on my right ovary which is most likely from corpus luetum(wrong spelling) cyst. Should I be worried or just be glad they seen something in my uterus. Is it irritation from ovulating out my right tube? I also was on metformin for a month and a half which help me to conceive. Thanks for any input!

orin34 responded:
:lurking:
With my first I had bad cramping in my side and it was because of a cyst. If it was still present after the baby was born they were planning to remove it, but it disappeared. If they see the sac in the uterus that is a GOOD thing

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two wonderful girls...and this hopefully is our last pregnancy (unless it is another girl...lol.) :-)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful