Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

US update
Mvh234 posted:
Just got back from my ultrasound. I thought I was 7 weeks but doctor said sac and baby are Measuring 6 weeks. We detected a heartbeat of 108. I'm normally so regular I can't imagine I ovulated late.

Anyone else's first ultrasound have off dates? Did everything turn out ok?

I go back next Friday for another ultrasound.
Me (31) DH (31) DD (3), Baby number 2 EDD 02/13/13

hmrm1020 responded:
I just went through the same thing, although I was measuring almost 3 weeks behind and I was scared to death. The dr thought with dates being off that much that it wasn't going to be a viable pregnancy, however I kept going back in for u/s and finally at around 6 weeks we saw a heartbeat and it was low and the dr had me come back in a week later and the heartbeat was much faster and so far everything is looking good, I go back in Monday for another u/s the dr just wants to do one more check and make sure, but he said everything at my last appointment looks great! Lots of luck and I will keep you in my prayers.
ME(33), DH (41), DD(11), DS(7), DD(5)our special angel, DS(2), DS(10mths), and EDD 2/1/13(keeping fingers crossed this one continues to grow).

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber I have a handsome 3yr old named Andres. I'm currently pregnant with my second child. I'm due Jan 29th and so excited to have ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful