Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

US update
Mvh234 posted:
Just got back from my ultrasound. I thought I was 7 weeks but doctor said sac and baby are Measuring 6 weeks. We detected a heartbeat of 108. I'm normally so regular I can't imagine I ovulated late.

Anyone else's first ultrasound have off dates? Did everything turn out ok?

I go back next Friday for another ultrasound.
Me (31) DH (31) DD (3), Baby number 2 EDD 02/13/13

hmrm1020 responded:
I just went through the same thing, although I was measuring almost 3 weeks behind and I was scared to death. The dr thought with dates being off that much that it wasn't going to be a viable pregnancy, however I kept going back in for u/s and finally at around 6 weeks we saw a heartbeat and it was low and the dr had me come back in a week later and the heartbeat was much faster and so far everything is looking good, I go back in Monday for another u/s the dr just wants to do one more check and make sure, but he said everything at my last appointment looks great! Lots of luck and I will keep you in my prayers.
ME(33), DH (41), DD(11), DS(7), DD(5)our special angel, DS(2), DS(10mths), and EDD 2/1/13(keeping fingers crossed this one continues to grow).

Spotlight: Member Stories

This is my first pregnancy, and my and my DF are so excited, as well as all our family. It will be my moms first grandchild, and is bringing such joy ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.