Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Hot and flushed face
luv2beaMT posted:
This evening, I noticed my face (including chin and ears) were feeling very hot and flushed. I am indoors in the a/c so it's not a temperature thing. It has been a couple hours now and it hasn't gone away. Should this be something I should be concerned about? I tried looking it up, but couldn't find much info. I have my first trimester prenatal visit in two days.

MrsDLP9211 responded:
Hope we get an answer. I got really overheated the other day for no reason. My mom said hormones.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Here's a discussion from last year about pregnancy hot flashes:

Pregnancy Hot Flashes

Looks like you're not the only one! But please do bring this up to your doctor during your visit this week.

I had several nights of hot flashes after I had my 1st baby. I woke up drenched - hot and exhausted, not a fun time!

Haylen

luv2beaMT replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
The thing is, I haven't been drenched in sweat and hot all over like you would be because of hormonal "hot flashes". It is just my face.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to luv2beaMT's response:
I'm eager to know what your doctor says - have you gotten an answer yet?

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am cooking baby #5 right now! I have two sweet baby girls and have 2 angel babies. I'm due late November and am looking forward to all the suppo...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.