Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Hot and flushed face
luv2beaMT posted:
This evening, I noticed my face (including chin and ears) were feeling very hot and flushed. I am indoors in the a/c so it's not a temperature thing. It has been a couple hours now and it hasn't gone away. Should this be something I should be concerned about? I tried looking it up, but couldn't find much info. I have my first trimester prenatal visit in two days.

MrsDLP9211 responded:
Hope we get an answer. I got really overheated the other day for no reason. My mom said hormones.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Here's a discussion from last year about pregnancy hot flashes:

Pregnancy Hot Flashes

Looks like you're not the only one! But please do bring this up to your doctor during your visit this week.

I had several nights of hot flashes after I had my 1st baby. I woke up drenched - hot and exhausted, not a fun time!

Haylen

luv2beaMT replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
The thing is, I haven't been drenched in sweat and hot all over like you would be because of hormonal "hot flashes". It is just my face.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to luv2beaMT's response:
I'm eager to know what your doctor says - have you gotten an answer yet?

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Cory and I'm 30 years old. I married the man of my dreams in October 2010. I have a 4 year old son from a previous relationship, my Pri...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful