Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Likes & Dislikes
BeautifullyBlessed posted:
Hi Ladies!

I thought we can share some of our likes and dislikes of pregnancy so far. I know we are all super excited about our LO's, but pregnancy in and of itself has its challenges.

1. How far along are you: 9 weeks 2 days

2. Likes: Nothing yet...I just know it's a blessing

3. Dislikes: Always very hungry, no nausea but after eating my stomach feels icky, my taste buds are still off track and nothing tastes the same.

4. I'm looking forward to: the pregnancy honeymoon period, kicking, BIRTH!

What about you all?
God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

step0049 responded:
1. About 8 weeks
2. Likes: My husband is putty in my hands...lol and my son (almost 5) being excited to be a big brother!
3. Dislikes: Always tired, nausea all day, stomach is already sticking out (2nd pregnancy)
4. I'm looking forward to: My stomach getting bigger, when I can eat again without getting sick.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Good idea BeautifullyBlessed!

My 2 girls are 4 and 7...so, I"m pretty far along -

Likes: I discovered yoga when I was pregnant and trying to keep my pregnancy anxiety at bay!

Dislikes: Back ache and constant nausea. I was queasy from the second I got pregnant till I delivered.

Looking forward to: When I was pregnant I just couldn't wait to see what that "real baby" looked like! It was so cool to see their little faces for the first time!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

I just found out that I am pg with #1. Totally unexpected. I tried for 5 years with my ex and nothing not a single positive test at all. So I am super...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful