Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Likes & Dislikes
BeautifullyBlessed posted:
Hi Ladies!

I thought we can share some of our likes and dislikes of pregnancy so far. I know we are all super excited about our LO's, but pregnancy in and of itself has its challenges.

1. How far along are you: 9 weeks 2 days

2. Likes: Nothing yet...I just know it's a blessing

3. Dislikes: Always very hungry, no nausea but after eating my stomach feels icky, my taste buds are still off track and nothing tastes the same.

4. I'm looking forward to: the pregnancy honeymoon period, kicking, BIRTH!

What about you all?
God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

step0049 responded:
1. About 8 weeks
2. Likes: My husband is putty in my hands...lol and my son (almost 5) being excited to be a big brother!
3. Dislikes: Always tired, nausea all day, stomach is already sticking out (2nd pregnancy)
4. I'm looking forward to: My stomach getting bigger, when I can eat again without getting sick.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Good idea BeautifullyBlessed!

My 2 girls are 4 and 7...so, I"m pretty far along -

Likes: I discovered yoga when I was pregnant and trying to keep my pregnancy anxiety at bay!

Dislikes: Back ache and constant nausea. I was queasy from the second I got pregnant till I delivered.

Looking forward to: When I was pregnant I just couldn't wait to see what that "real baby" looked like! It was so cool to see their little faces for the first time!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Rainie and my husband's name is Tommy. Tommy and I have been together since December 2005, we finally got married in February 2010. WOT...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.