Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Hoping someone can help me figure this out
Anon_24189 posted:
I wonder if I am pregnant, Most would say no right away because I bleed for 4 days early but I had children over 10 years ago and had my period for the first few months with 2 of them with negative urine tests. So here it goes, I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year, with no luck. My breasts normally get really sore when I ovulate but stop hurting once my period starts. This month my period came 4 days early and was extremely light in comparison to the past ones. My breasts still hurt and I have been getting slightly dizzy periodically. I have taken hpt's but no surprise, they were negative. On the morning my period started I had really strong cramps (for about 20 minutes) I never get cramps, and then I had discomfort (not really pain) in my pelvic area. I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for next Tuesday but I would love feedback here, has anyone here had that same issue?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Due end of March 2011 Surprise pregnancy First child

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.