Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Hoping someone can help me figure this out
Anon_24189 posted:
I wonder if I am pregnant, Most would say no right away because I bleed for 4 days early but I had children over 10 years ago and had my period for the first few months with 2 of them with negative urine tests. So here it goes, I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year, with no luck. My breasts normally get really sore when I ovulate but stop hurting once my period starts. This month my period came 4 days early and was extremely light in comparison to the past ones. My breasts still hurt and I have been getting slightly dizzy periodically. I have taken hpt's but no surprise, they were negative. On the morning my period started I had really strong cramps (for about 20 minutes) I never get cramps, and then I had discomfort (not really pain) in my pelvic area. I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for next Tuesday but I would love feedback here, has anyone here had that same issue?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two wonderful girls...and this hopefully is our last pregnancy (unless it is another girl...lol.) :-)

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful